• Beans (white)
• Fresh Chilli Pepper
• Fresh Tatashe
• Spring onions
• Fresh Fish
• Crayfish (grounded)
• Bouillon cube
• Egg (Boiled)
• Vegetable oil
• Fresh scotch bonnet ie Ata-rodo
• Remove dirt and stone from beans, soak for some minute. Wash and peel back, change the water from time to time. Separate the chafe from the beans, wash your Fresh Chilli Pepper , Tatashe, slice onions and blend with washed beans.
• Pour paste into a bowl and add little fresh grounded pepper, slice spring onions, Salt, crushed seasoning cubes, grounded Crayfish, groundnut oil and turn very well. Place pot with water in it, on gas or stove.
• Grease your tin plate with oil and pour in your beans puree, add in the boiled egg and cover. Place in the pot of already boiled water, cover and cooked for 40-45mins. Check to make sure it to your taste, bring down and serve hot.
• For the fish, wash fish with salt and water, place in a foil and coat very well with Suya pepper without the Kuli-Kuli, grease also with vegetables oil and roast.
• For the veggies, wash the spinach with salt and water so as to remove dirt, chopped and hear water with a kettle, pour in hot water to the veggie and sieve immediately. Pour in vegetables/Palm oil in your pot, add slice onions and grounded pepper, stir fry before adding the veggie to it. Allow to heat for 1-2mins. Serve with moi-moi and roasted fish.