Scotch-eggs, this was my second attempt before I could get this right... The recipe...
• 4 hardboiled eggs let them cool in ice bath before peeling them
• 1 cup bread crumbs
• 2 spoons flour
• 1 beaten egg
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 strand chopped spring onions
• 1 pound minced meat
• 1 stock cube
• vegetable oil for deep frying
• mix minced meat, black pepper, stock cube,flour, and chopped spring onions together in a bowl, divide the minced meat into four equal portions
• mold 1 portion of minced meat around 1 hard boiled egg and roll around very well to get a perfect shape, repeat this same procedure for the remaining 3 eggs and set aside
• deep the egg rolls in the beaten egg and roll in the bread crumbs evenly and set then aside
• heat vegetable oil on medium heat and deep frying the rolls for 5mins or till they turn deep golden brown.