• 2 cups rice
• 100 g liver
• 2 teaspoon curry powder
• 10 strands green beans
• 2 medium sized carrots
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 big onions
• 1 tsp thyme
• half cup vegetable oil
• 10 fresh red bell peppers /tatashe
• half cup freshly squeezed pineapple juice (sieved)
• 3 stock cubes.
• Parboil and wash rice and allow to drain in a colander, cut liver into small size and cook with salt, thyme, and 1 onions set aside, blend the red bell peppers,chop carrots and green beans into small sizes set aside.
• In a medium sized pot heat the vegetable oil with the remaining onions and fry on low heat for 2mins, pour the blended red bell pepper paste into the pot and stir fry for another 5mins, after 5mins pour in the liver including the liver stock and add curry powder, stock cubes and bring to boil, pour in the parboiled rice while it's still boiling stir and add the carrots, green beans stir and cover the pot,
• When you are sure 70% of the rice is cooked, it's time to add the pineapple juice stir and allow to steam on low heat until properly cooked (add cold water if you feel the liver stock and pineapple juice won't cook the rice properly)... Serve with carved water melon basket or fruits salad.