Happy new month, Dobby. Here's my recipe for foodie community. It's a light, quick appetiser , I must say so.
YALE SPECIAL CRACKER SALAD (I named it, lol)
YALE Special Cream crackers
METHOD OF PREPARATION
You will need equal portions of carrots and cabbage
- Scrape your carrots, rinse them in water and cut them into cubes.
- soak your cabbage for a minute or two in salt water. Rinse and cut into small sizes.
- drain both carrot and cabbage in a colander and allow to dry.
- mix both in a plate and set aside.
- crush your cracker while stil in pack. Open and pour over the mixture and enjoy.
Note: you may add more crackers as you eat it. Enjoy!!