• 2 cups sliced ugu leaves or vegetable of choice
• 2 cups Tomatoes Pepper to taste
• 1 tsp curry
• 1 med onions
• 1 medium mackerel fish or any other fish or meat of choice
• Vegetables oil
• 1 clove garlic
• Seasoning cubes
• Salt to taste
• Wash your leaves and place in a strainer to drain Cut, wash and cook your fish with seasoning cubes.
• When done,debone and set aside Blend the tomatoes and pepper Divide your onions into two and slice one half with the garlic
• Heat up some vegetable oil and pour in your sliced onions and garlic. Stir fry 1 min and add the blended tomatoes/pepper,curry, Crushed seasoning cubes and cover to fry.
• When it's getting thick add your de-boned fish,salt to taste and cover to cook more.when your stew is well fried,add your sliced leaves and the other half of the onions (sliced),stir,reduce the heat and let it simmer 2 mins and it's ready.
• Serve with boiled yam,rice,potatoes,spagetti,pasta etc