• 1 small size yam
• Medium size mackerel fish
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 3 small scotch bonnet pepper or to taste
• 1 small onions
• 1 tbsp butter or margarine
• 2 eggs
• seasoning cubes
• Salt to taste
• Groundnut oil for deep frying
• Cut and clean ur fish and cook with seasoning cubes. When done,drain the water and debone
• Slice ur onions,tomatoes and pepper. Add little oil in a pan,when hot pour in ur sliced veggies and fish,add some seasoning cubes,salt to taste n stir fry for 3 mins then set aside.
• Peel cut and wash your yam then cook till soft. Transfer to a deep bowl or a mortar and pound till smooth. While still hot add your butter,salt to taste and mix well.
• When it's cool,break and whisk one egg and incorporate. Scoop some pounded yam with your hands,make a hole at the middle and add ur stuffings,close it up and smoothing between your palms.
• Repeat till its finished. Heat up enough oil for deep frying.
• Whisk an egg and roll the balls in it making sure everywhere is coated then drop in your hot oil. Fry till golden