• Cooked meat of choice (chopped)
• 2 cups sliced cabbage
• 4 seeds tomatoes
• Pepper to taste
• 1 cup chopped carrots
• 1 cup chopped green beans
• 1 med onions
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1 tsp curry
• Seasoning cubes
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil/olive oil
• Roughly blend the tomatoes and pepper,slice the onions and garlic
• Heat up the oil and fry the meat till brown. Add the sliced onions and garlic,stir fry for 2 mins Add the blended tomatoes/pepper,the chopped green beans,seasoning cubes,curry,salt to taste and fry (like when making stew) for 5mins.
• Add the carrots,cabbage and mix till well Incorporated, reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 5mins.