• palm fruit extract
• 2 medium onions
• Pepper to taste
• 1 handful of chopped vegetable leaves ( Ugwu (pumpkin leaves), Scent leave) or dried Benetientien • Seasoning Cubes
• Salt to taste
• 1 cup periwinkles (removed from shell)
• 2 table spoon of grinded cray fish
• Meat of your choice
• 1 table spoon of grinded banga mix spices.
• Wash the meat and cook with seasoning cubes,one slice onions and salt. when tender, remove the meat from stock and set aside.
• Pour the palm fruit extract in a pot, add the meat stock,crayfish, banga mix spice,pepper and cook.
• As the soup is getting thicker, add the second onions(sliced), the cooked meat,periwinkles, seasoning cubes and salt to taste then cover to cook more.
• When the soup is thick to your taste, add the chopped vegetable leaves, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 3 minutes and its ready.
• Serve with swallow of your choice or boiled white rice.