* 500 grams,Chicken gizzards
* 1 ripe Plantain
* 3 large tomatoes(fresh tomatoes)
* 2 Habenero pepper (atarodo) (to suit your taste)
* 1 red bell pepper (tatashe)
* 1 large onion bulb
*1 garlic clove
* Half teaspoon each of Curry and Thyme
* 2 stock cubes
* Vegetable oil (enough for frying)
* 1 green bell pepper (chopped into tiny cubes)
* 1 red bell pepper (chopped into tiny cubes)
* 1 small red onions (chopped into tiny cubes)
1.Clean the Gizzards by removing the yellow lining. Then wash the gizzards with salted water and set aside.
2. You can cut the cooked gizzards into smaller sizes. Place the cleaned gizzards into a pot, pour enough water to half the level of the gizzards.
*Season with half onion bulb,garlic, one stock cube, thyme ,curry and salt to taste. Cook until tender and set aside.
3.. Next, Cut the plantains into cubes, and fry in hot vegetable oil until brown. Transfer onto a sieve. Fry the gizzards in the same oil until brown and also Transfer onto a sieve
4. Chop the tomatoes and peppers and blend coarsely. Heat up some oil, add chopped onions,and then pour the blended mix into the pot and fry for about 10-15 minutes or until the sour taste is lost. Then add one stock cube and salt to taste.Simmer for 2 minutes. And set aside Tip: You'll know the sauce is ready when the oil rises to the top of the stew
5. Add the fried gizzards to the sauce and simmer for 1 minute to soak in the sauce. Add the fried plantains, chopped onions,green&red peppers. Mix thoroughly and put off the heat. And your meal is ready. Thanks